Would you like to start your career with an award winning industry leader in the fresh food retail industry? Are you responsible, service oriented and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment? Do you take pride in your work? If this is you, please read on!
Why join this team?
Bredin Centre for Learning is collaborating with a successful retail food business established over 100 years ago! They are looking for team players and multi-taskers to join their company’s distribution center. You will be serving the stores with accurate and secure order selection in a timely and safe manner. In addition, you will actively contribute to an environment of employee engagement.
You will become an expert at providing the best selection for your retail stores while building strong relationships in the company. You will be able to complete jobs on time.
Your Day to Day
- Assemble orders for shipment to stores
- Operate motorized equipment
- Use barcode scanning equipment to record incoming stock and maintain computerized stock inventory
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment as per company requirement
- Work with a voice automated picking system
- Other duties as required
The experience you bring:
- Partial High School Diploma
- No previous experience required
- Physical work including frequent bending, lifting and reaching up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Possible exposure to extreme temperatures
- Highly detail- oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility of 2 part time shifts that start at 10:00am and 10:00pm
- Hourly rate starts at $15.63 /hour, evening shift pay is $16.63/hour
- Pension Plan
- Training and growth opportunities are provided
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online as soon as possible, or send your resume to email@example.com before August 9, 2019, please quote competition number BCLE00056-19 and the job title in the subject line when applying. Only candidates that are eligible to work in Canada with required experience will be shortlisted and contacted for an in-person interview.
If you are not a Bredin client yet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information on how to become a Bredin client, mentioning the competition number BCLE00056-19.
Only candidates eligible to work in Canada with required experience will be shortlisted and contacted for an in-person interview.