Are you an advocate for exceptional customer experience and client satisfaction? Do you see yourself leading a team that values these initiatives? This might be the right opportunity for you!
Why Join This Team?
This employer is one of Canada’s retail giants operating 80 stores across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Its employees appreciate the flexible work schedules, benefits and work culture that demonstrates leadership. Bredin Centre for Learning in partnership with this busy retail chain is looking to hire a Sales Supervisor to add to their team of leaders.
You will be responsible for leading a team of associates to meet daily targets in relation to merchandising, customer service and general store operations.
Your Day to Day:
- Directing employees toward achieving company objectives
- Supervising and coordinating sales staff in your aisle
- Assigning sales workers to duties and preparing work schedules
- Providing excellent customer service and experience to customers shopping in store
- Resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Maintaining specified inventory and ordering merchandise as required
- Preparing reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hiring and training or arranging for the training of new sales staff
The Experience You Bring:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a related management or supervisory position
- Completion of secondary school
- Flexibility to work various shifts throughout the week
- Initiative to develop supervisory skills through experience and training
- Proven merchandising and customer service skills
- A high degree of productivity; drive to complete tasks
- A positive, mature, outgoing leadership style
- Advanced time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Clear Police Information Check and Vulnerable Sector Check
- Starting at $40,000; based on experience
- Flexible work schedule
- Ideal work environment and schedule for individuals with additional job or commitments
- Diverse work environment consisting of employees from all walks of lives and different cultures
- Attractive employee discount
If you are a Bredin client and you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online as soon as possible, or send your resume to email@example.com by July 20, 2019. Please quote competition number BCLE00024-19 and the job title in the subject line when applying and include your Bredin Client ID number.
If you are not a Bredin client yet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information on how to become a Bredin client, mentioning the competition number BCLE00024-19.
Only candidates eligible to work in Canada with required experience will be shortlisted and contacted for an in-person interview.