Program Workshop Facilitator
Would you like to work for an organization that is poised to significantly reduce energy consumption, and pays you to have an impact on your community?
Why join this team?
Bredin Centre for Learning is collaborating with an award winning energy conservation and behavior changing program looking to hire a Program Workshop Facilitator to promote their program to diverse multilingual communities.
As a Program Workshop Facilitator, you will help your community reduce their energy usage and improve home safety, health, and comfort by promoting and implementing the Empower Me savings program through information sessions and consultations.
Your Day to Day
- Conduct workshops with community groups
- Promote the Empower Me program within your community
- Plan and attend community events as a representative of Empower Me
- Report on relevant experiences working as an Energy Mentor
- Maintain accurate records through data entry and record keeping
The experience you bring:
- Connections to the communities and associations within various cultural groups in Edmonton
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with industry related to Energy, Sustainability and Conservation an asset
- Excellent public speaking and facilitation skills
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Email, Data entry)
- Excellent English communication skills – speak, read and write at LINC level 6 or above
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Access to own transportation, and travel to Calgary is required
- $21/h depending on experience
- Flexible work hours and work from home options
If you are a Bredin client and you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online as soon as possible, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15, 2019. Please quote competition number BCLE00038-19 and the job title in the subject line when applying and include your Bredin Client ID number.
If you are not a Bredin client yet, please email email@example.com to find out more information on how to become a Bredin client, mentioning the competition number BCLE00038-19.