Would you like to start your career with an award winning industry leader in the janitorial cleaning business as a Professional Cleaner? Are you outgoing, service oriented and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment? If this is you, please read on!
Why join this team?
Bredin Centre for Learning is partnering with a successful and established business, recognized among the top three cleaning companies in the city. They are looking for team players and multi-taskers to join their team, serving their clients with outstanding customer service. They are looking for Exterior Cleaners on a seasonal subcontracting basis and Interior (Housekeeping) Cleaners on a permanent basis.
- You will become an expert at providing the best advice to your customers while building strong relationships in and outside the company. You will need to use your multitasking skills to complete jobs on time.
Your Day to Day
- Serve customers in person in their place of residence with a prompt sense of service and urgency
- Interact with customers and provide information in response to inquiries about products and services
- Listen and resolve complaints effectively and efficiently
- Get to know your customers and provide the best service advise
The experience you bring:
- Experience in a customer service related role and desire to learn
- Excellent verbal English communication skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Hourly rate starts at $16/hour depending on experience
- Monday to Friday work schedule (no weekend shifts required)
- High-performing, fun team environment
- Training and growth opportunities are provided
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online as soon as possible, or send your resume to email@example.com by August, 15, 2019, please quote competition number BCLE00052-19 and the job title in the subject line when applying. Only candidates that are eligible to work in Canada with required experience will be shortlisted and contacted for an in-person interview.
If you are not a Bredin client yet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information on how to become a Bredin client, mentioning the competition number BCLE00052-19.
Only candidates eligible to work in Canada with required experience will be shortlisted and contacted for an in-person interview.