Are you someone that has a solid background in marketing and specializes in social media? You might be interested in this Marketing Coordinator opportunity!
Why join this team?
Bredin Centre for Learning is partnering with a well-established business that was the first heavy truck dealership to be ISO certified in Canada. They have a strong brand in the industry and value communication and integrity. They are looking to fill this key position with a like-minded candidate.
- Responsible for all marketing including the use of social media, events and traditional marketing platforms in company branding to increase name recognition and sales
- Manage multiple projects related to marketing and sales
- Success and understanding of marketing strategies, marketing materials, target markets and reach using multiple platforms
Your Day to Day
- Prepare corporate documents and files as required
- Prepare and edit various documents and reports as needed
- Work with other departments as directed by the executive group
- Event planning and travel
- Other duties and projects as required
The experience you bring
- Post-Secondary education in marketing, specializing in social media
- 1 year of marketing experience required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills especially in Excel
- Able to meet deadlines and provide high caliber deliverables
- Reliable, friendly and professional with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Ability to work successfully with little or no supervision
- Self-driven and coachable
- Able to manage a high degree of confidentiality
- Class 5 drivers license and vehicle are required
- Must pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol test
- Competitive wage
- Benefits through Great West Life and RRSP matching
- Education reimbursement
- Work life balance
- Open and honest work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
If you are a Bredin client and you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online as soon as possible, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30th. Please quote competition number BCLE00041-19 and the job title in the subject line when applying and include your Bredin Client ID number.
If you are not a Bredin client yet, please email email@example.com to find out more information on how to become a Bredin client, mentioning the competition number BCLE00041-19.
Only candidates eligible to work in Canada with required experience will be shortlisted and contacted for an in-person interview.