Inside Sales Representative
If you are someone that enjoys being on the phone, making calls and prospecting for new business while being supported by a great corporate structure and team environment, you might be the right fit for this Inside Sales Representative opportunity.
Why join this team?
Bredin Centre for Learning is partnering with a well-established employer in the janitorial services industry to fill this exciting career opportunity with great earning potential.
- In this role you are expected to have excellent phone communication skills, a consultative approach and the ability to drive to customer sites and meet with customers in person
- You will be responsible for bringing in new business by making sales calls from an established list of companies, as well as consult with potential customers to determine their needs. You will also visit sites to do measurements and prepare quotes
Your Day to Day
- Make calls from a database of leads and prospects
- Provide a consultative approach to prospective customers
- Visit customer sites to do measurements
- Provide quotes for potential customers
- Follow up on leads and previous sales calls
- Other administrative duties as assigned
The experience you bring
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to do measurements and create quotes
- Self-driven and coachable
- Driver’s license and vehicle are required
- Base salary of $40,000 per year plus a very lucrative commission structure
- Car allowance
- On-the-job training
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online as soon as possible, or send your resume to email@example.com by July 20, 2019, please quote competition number BCLE00019-19 and the job title in the subject line when applying. Only candidates eligible to work in Canada with required experience will be shortlisted and contacted for an in-person interview.
If you are not a Bredin client yet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information on how to become a Bredin client, mentioning the competition number BCLE00019-19.
Only candidates eligible to work in Canada with required experience will be shortlisted and contacted for an in-person interview.