Are you a physically fit individual who loves to be outdoors and has construction experience? This may be the position you are looking for!
Why Join This Team?
Bredin Centre for Learning is partnering with a local fence installation company who is looking to hire hardworking, fit individuals to install fencing.
- To assist a team of workers in building fences for residential and commercial properties in the Edmonton area.
The Experience You Bring:
- Ability to multi-task and exercise good judgement
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle is an asset
- Ability to move 20-25 kg
- Willingness to learn and ability to learn fast
- Ability to follow instructions
- Steel toe boots are required
- $18-25/h depending on experience
- Stable year-round work
If you are a Bredin client and you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online as soon as possible, or send your resume to email@example.com by July 11 20, 2019. Please quote competition number BCLE00051-19 and the job title in the subject line when applying and include your Bredin Client ID number.
If you are not a Bredin client yet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information on how to become a Bredin client, mentioning the competition number BCLE00051-19.
Only candidates eligible to work in Canada with required experience will be shortlisted and contacted for an in-person interview.