Customer Service Professional
Would you like to advance your career working for a well-known industry leader in the door-and-window manufacturing business as a Customer Service Professional? Are you outgoing, service oriented and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment? If this is you, please read on!
Why join this team?
Bredin Centre for Learning is partnering with a successful and established player in the custom door-and-window manufacturing business. They are looking for a good communicator, team player and multi-tasker to join this young and fun team of professionals, serving their customers with outstanding customer service.
- Use you previous customer service experience to determine customer needs, handle inquiries and process transactions. You will become an expert at providing the best advice to your customers while building strong relationships in and outside the organization. You will use your multitasking skills to juggle calls, provide information, and resolve complaints.
Your Day to Day
- Serve customers in person, online and via telephone to assess service needs
- Provide a positive brand experience to all customers
- Interact with customers and provide information in response to inquiries about products and services
- Handle and resolve complaints effectively and efficiently
- Get to know your customers and provide the best service
The experience you bring:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience in a customer facing or service related role
- Highly detail oriented, analytical and strong relationship building skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work in an open-plan fast-paced environment
- Ability to work one 11 am – 8 pm and one Saturday shift per week
- Great salary depending on experience
- High-performing, fun team environment
- Training and growth opportunities are provided
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online as soon as possible, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 10, 2019, please quote competition number BCLE00049-19 and the job title in the subject line when applying. Only candidates eligible to work in Canada with required experience will be shortlisted and contacted for an in-person interview.
If you are not a Bredin client yet, please email email@example.com to find out more information on how to become a Bredin client, mentioning the competition number BCLE00049-19.
Only candidates eligible to work in Canada with required experience will be shortlisted and contacted for an in-person interview.