Concrete Coatings Installer
Would you like to be part of a business that is fast-growing, stable and values quality workmanship?
Why join this team?
Bredin Centre for Learning is partnering with a fast-growing, concrete resurfacing and coating business that is looking for a hard-working employee who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This employer is an upcoming player in the commercial, residential and industrial concrete application industry. They utilize state-of-the art equipment to deliver projects on budget and on time, every time. They’re looking for an experienced laborer with concrete finishing experience to help them prepare concrete structures and apply coatings.
- Use your past concrete finishing experience to work with a team of high-performing people to finish concrete structures and apply epoxy coatings
Your Day to Day
- Prepare concrete structures for poly-aspartic and epoxy coatings with the use of hand grinders
- Grind concrete with the use of dustless vacuum systems
- Mix coatings for applications
- Operate a walk-behind grinder effectively
- Apply decorative and protective epoxy with rollers and brushes
The experience you bring:
- Experience in working with concrete and/or painting applications
- High School Diploma
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Ability to move 20-25 kg
- Your willingness to learn and ability to learn fast
- Your ability to follow instructions
- $24/h depending on experience
- State of the art equipment
- Training and growth opportunities are provided
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online as soon as possible, or send your resume to email@example.com by July 20, 2019, please quote competition number BCLE00039-19 and the job title in the subject line when applying. Only candidates eligible to work in Canada with required experience will be shortlisted and contacted for an in-person interview.
If you are not a Bredin client yet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information on how to become a Bredin client, mentioning the competition number BCLE00039-19.
Only candidates eligible to work in Canada with required experience will be shortlisted and contacted for an in-person interview.