Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Are you a problem-solving expert that prides themselves in dedication to customer service? Does your ability to fluently converse in French and English make you an asset for companies looking for bilingual Customer Service Representatives? This might be the opportunity for you!
Why Join This Team?
Bredin Centre for Learning is partnering with a large national organization with over 5,000 team members. This company values its energetic and talented employees by offering them multiple career paths and growth within the organization. Currently it is looking to add to its team of Bilingual Customer Service Representatives.
- To provide quality customer service over the phone and to assist the claims and administrative functions in meeting the business objectives for the company’s specialty lines of insurance,by using your exceptional communication skills
Your Day to Day:
- Providing courteous, prompt and professional service to customers over the phone with the goal of resolving customer questions and concerns with first contact resolution
- Offering value-added solutions on very sensitive insurance claims and promoting customer loyalty by providing exceptional customer support
- Active participation in explanation of claims process to clients
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of new policies, procedures and products
- Processing routine clerical transactions and procedures in between calls
- Communicating with company partners and credit card companies with respect to payments on client accounts
- Participating in customer retention initiatives
The Experience You Bring:
- High School or equivalent is required
- Education related specifically to insurance industry is considered an asset
- Experience in the call center is an asset
- 1 to 2 years in a claims processing role is an asset
- Utmost discretion when dealing with confidential customer information
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; bilingual language skills (English & French) are an asset
- Superior organizational, multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong desire to take ownership and accountability of task completion
- Ability to work effectively with and without supervision
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Professional phone etiquette and empathy for sensitive circumstances
- Wage starting at $20/hr based on experience
- Flexible employer-paid benefits including health, dental and paramedical services for you and your family
- Paid in-house training
- Experience handling a variety of customer support areas
- Continued learning innovation and career development within a fast-growing environment
If you are a Bredin client and you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online as soon as possible, or send your resume to email@example.com by July 28, 2019. Please quote competition number BCLE00055-19 and the job title in the subject line when applying and include your Bredin Client ID number.
If you are not a Bredin client yet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information on how to become a Bredin client, mentioning the competition number BCLE00055-19.
Only candidates eligible to work in Canada with required experience will be shortlisted and contacted for an in-person interview.