Would you like to work for one of the largest and most respected service providers in the disability services industry? Are you looking to work in a close-knit environment?
Why join this team?
Bredin Centre for Learning is collaborating with an organization that has more than 30 years of experience changing lives!
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and professional support to the management team while using resourcefulness, the ability to multitask when required, and excellent skills in handling stressful situations with ease.
Your Day to Day
- Office administration duties such as filing, typing, photocopying, recording of meeting minutes and organization of telephone conferences and meetings
- Prepare monthly reports as required
- Assist with maintaining agency documentation and monitoring systems
- Ensure sensitive and confidential information is managed appropriately
- Cover reception as required
- Organize company data, including creation and upkeep of database files
- Other duties as assigned
The experience you bring:
- Previous administrative experience in a busy office environment
- Post-secondary education in Office Administration
- Clear Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check
- Strong typing and minute-taking skills, including MS Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with a variety of people in person and over the phone
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- $18/h depending on experience
- Great benefits and RRSP package
- Excellent professional growth opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online as soon as possible, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 5, 2019, please quote competition number BCLE00047-19 and the job title in the subject line when applying. Only candidates eligible to work in Canada with required experience will be shortlisted and contacted for an in-person interview.
If you are not a Bredin client yet, please email email@example.com to find out more information on how to become a Bredin client, mentioning the competition number BCLE00047-19.
Only candidates eligible to work in Canada with required experience will be shortlisted and contacted for an in-person interview.