Main Purpose of job General Objectives
The Recruiter will have the responsibility to assist clients in securing satisfactory employment. This will include marketing and promotion to employers, providing suitable job leads, offering direct placements and follow up with job maintenance assistance.
- Marketing, promotion and direct placement of clients to employer contacts.
- Set up and monitor work experience, conduct direct job placements, job shadows, etc.
- Conduct Job Finding Club for clients
- Liaise with clients and employers.
- Maintain knowledge of current programs and services available for clients.
- Continually establish new contacts with employers in public and private sectors.
- Build on current employer data bank.
- Become aware, through employer contacts, of employment trends in the workplace.
Conditions of Employment
- Post Secondary education in career development, marketing or related fields.
- Energetic, self directed and is familiar with issues faced by the unemployed.
- Knowledge of community support agencies.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse client population.
- Flexible, works well as a team member.
- Excellent communication and marketing skills.
- Demonstrated success in developing employment opportunities.
- Demonstrated success with client placement, job maintenance and follow up.
- A reliable vehicle.
- Calgary, AB
- Recruiting, 2 years