Licensure ProcessOur no cost program will help you understand and successfully move through the licensure and credential process in Canada. If you are not part of a regulated profession we will provide you up-to-date information of your profession. Bredin staff will support you through the process and assist you find employment that is directly related to your education.
Steps in our process
- When you come to Bredin you will meet with a staff person who will work with you to understand what you have done to date to obtain employment and/or licensure.
- Once we understand your specific needs you will meet with a staff person who works directly with your profession.
- Together with a Bredin staff person a plan of action will be developed on what services, seminars, workshops, courses, etc. you will take at Bredin.
- You will work closely with staff to obtain employment, take licensure exams, attend study groups, etc.
- Once you are ready to look for employment we will assist you with your resume, interview skills, cover letter and job search skills.
- When you get employed we will continue to support you with any issues you may encounter on the job.
What we do to help you
- We understand the process for licensure recognition and can help you though it
- Provide tips on studying for professional licensure examinations
- We offer aid to help find solutions to limited financial resources needed to pay for some credential evaluations, exposure courses, phone calls, and faxing
- Review your current resumes and provide expert advice on refining it for your best potential employer
- Provide introductions to jobs that are more word of mouth then advertising
- Spend time with you to create a job search plan
- Provide help on interviewing to get the job
- Our experienced staff support and guide you in your search for a professional position that can be rewarding and challenging for you.
- Career coaching
- Study Groups
- Occupation specific support, seminars and referrals
To get started
- To enroll in our program you will need to call 780-425-3730 and make an appointment to meet with staff.
- Please bring copies of your immigration papers, credentials, resume and cover letter.
- Sorting: Highest Rated
- Most Commented