Health Career CentreOur Health Care Centre is aimed at providing you with the necessary tools to become successfully licensed in your Health Care Profession in Alberta/Canada.
You will be assigned a Career Coach, based on your Profession, that will guide you through the licensure and employment process.
List of Professions within our Health Career Centre
- International Medical Graduates and Physicians (IMG's)
- Physical therapists
- Diagnostic and Lab Technicians
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN's)
- Health Care Aide
- Social Workers
In each profession specific program we provide specially tailored:
- One on one meetings with your career coach in person, via phone or email
- Orientation of licensure requirements in Alberta/Canada
- Objective structured examination preparation and practice
- Guest presentations, study groups and review lectures conducted by professionals in your field
- Workshops on Curriculum Vitae and profession specific interview practice.
- Sorting: Most Commented
- Least Commented