Part-Time ESL Program
(English as a Second Language)
The curriculum for this program including the continuous development of four competency areas for the enhancement of Canadian Language Benchmarks:
Pronunciation and grammar exercises will be integrated with a focus on workplace essential skills and topics including: workplace culture, effective workplace communication, rights and responsibilities of employer/employee and workplace safety practices.
Other essential skill areas include document use and computer literacy will also be built upon throughout training. Learners will have the chance to participate in work exposure in each CLB level and get continuous support in working toward their training and/or employment goals. The desired outcome of this training program is increased English language proficiency, as well as successful entrance into either further employment related training or the attainment and maintenance of gainful, sustainable employment.
New class starts every Monday and Tuesday
- Monday and Wednesday, 6pm to 9pm or Tuesday and Thursday 6pm to 9pm
- Canadian English Language Benchmark (CLB) Levels 5, 6, 7, and 8
- Workplace ESL training in listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Work Exposure and Work experience
- Increase in computer literacy
- Job search and placement support
Intakes Run Weekly
- Sorting: Most Commented
- Least Commented