Red Deer Employment Centre
Bredin Employment Centre is located in downtown Red Deer and helps individuals find employment that matches their skills.
Our Employment Centre staff are very knowledgeable Career Counsellors that can help you identify your skills, develop a powerful resume and ensure you are prepared for successful employment.
Bredin Employment Centre has many services to help you which include
- A Resource Centre equipped with fax, phone, computers and a staff person to work one-on-one with you.
- Staff can assist you in identifying your career goals.
- Develop a plan to find the job that matches your skills and interest.
- Assistance with finding volunteer opportunities.
- Learn about your educational training options.
- Improve your job search skills.
- Support to you with any issues that may arise on the job, e.g. conflict with a co-worker, unsafe work environment, etc.
- Staff will provide you with information on community resources that may help you such as low cost housing, subsidized child care, etc.
To get started
- Please call us at 587-273-0225 to book an appointment to meet with one of our staff
- If you have a resume please bring that with you
- Our hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Or use our online form below
- Sorting: Highest Rated
- Most Commented