ConnectIn Alumni Project
Over the past 12 years Bredin Centre for Learning has been delivering the Centre for Skilled and InternationallyTrained Professionals program. The program’s goal is to assist clients obtain employment in the profession they had been trained in from their country of origin. Over the past 3 years Bredin has assisted more than 1500 Internationally Educated Professionals (IEP) obtain licensure and/or employment.
The talents and first-hand experience you have is invaluable and the goal of the “ConnectIn Alumni Project” is to connect you with present clients at the Bredin Centre for Learning to assist them on their journey through licensure. Our program will provide you with basic training to support clients in occupational led study groups, facilitation of seminars on occupational specific topics,and provision of mentorship support. We need Bredin Alumni to volunteer their time and expertise in one or all three of these areas.
Why be part of the ConnectIn Alumni Project?
- You have the potential to change a person’s life
- Strengthen what you have already learned
- You are giving back by helping someone move through the credential pathways you have already taken
- Learn facilitation skills that can benefit you with your career
Who can Participate?
- Alumni of the Centre for Skilled and Internationally Trained Professionals (CSITP) who have completed their licensure and are employed
- Alumni of the CSITP program who have completed their licensure and are unemployed
- Current CSITP clients who have passed licensure and are seeking employment
ConnectIn Alumni Project Selection Process
- Submitting a biography with areas of expertise
- Participate in an informal interview
- Participate in short term training (Flexible to your work schedule)
Be a Part of Someones Journey today, ConnectIn at Bredin!
- Sorting: Highest Rated
- Most Commented