Edmonton Employment Centre
Bredin Employment Centre is located in downtown Edmonton and helps individuals find employment that matches their skills.
Our Employment Centre staff are very knowledgeable Career Counsellors that can help you identify your skills, develop a powerful resume and ensure you are prepared for successful employment.
Bredin Employment Centre has many services to help you which include
- A Resource Centre equipped with fax, phone, computers and a staff person to work one-on-one with you.
- Workshops on resume writing, interview skills, cover letters, etc.
- Personal development workshops such as budgeting, stress management, etc.
- A Practice Firm where you can gain work experience in a virtual environment.
- Ability to upgrade your Essential Skills in areas such as computers, document use, technology, etc.
- Staff will help you find job leads in areas you are seeking employment.
- Support to you with any issues that may arise on the job, e.g. conflict with a co-worker, unsafe work environment, etc.
- Staff will provide you information on community resources that may help you such as low cost housing, subsidized child care, etc.
To get started
- Phone 780-425-3730 to book an appointment to meet with one of our staff. If you have a resume please bring that with you.
- Sorting: Most Commented
- Least Commented