Edmonton Employment Centre
Located in Downtown Edmonton, the Bredin Employment Centre offers programs and services to assist individuals find employment that matches their skills and meet their career and educational goals. Our knowledgeable staff can provide job search coaching and guidance on how to effectively navigate the current labour market.
Our programs are no cost and includes:
- Assistance in identifying skills to find suitable job opportunities.
- Help developing and sending out an effective resume and improving interview techniques.
- Workshops for employability and personal development including identifying goals and setting priorities, managing change, achieving financial success, how work fits into life, and others.
- Assistance in networking and seeking out job leads with target employers
- On-going support once employed for any issues that may arise in the workplace (e.g. conflict with a co-worker or unsafe work environment, etc.)
- A Resource Centre equipped with job search resources, computers, phone, fax and a staff member to assist with daily job search.
- Support and encouragement from experienced staff and other job seekers .
To get started
For more information, please call 780-425-3730 to book into an orientation session and get started in our program.